ENGLISH TENSES For Beginners 2019 (easy way to learn tenses)

ENGLISH TENSES 
For Beginners 

Verb comes in 3 forms Past, Present and Future. Tenses are very very important part of English. 
In this blog a table is given. with the help of the table and the given example try to make 5 sentence of each tense. If you have any problem comment down below i will definitely help you.

इस ब्लॉग में एक तालिका दी गई है। तालिका और दिए गए उदाहरण की मदद से प्रत्येक काल के 5 वाक्य बनाने की कोशिश करें। यदि आपको नीचे कोई समस्या है तो नीचे टिप्पणी {comment} करें मैं निश्चित रूप से आपकी मदद करूंगा।



                  Tense
    Parts
Past tense
Present tense
Future tense
Indefinite
{Simple}
Did + verb I
{interrogative verb II}
Do/dose {do does is used to make interrogative} +s, es
Will, shall, may etc
continuous
Was/were + verb   I + ing
Is, am, are + verb I + ing
Will be/ shall be + verb I+ ing
Perfect
Had + verb III
Has/have + verb   III
Will/shall + have +verb III
Perfect continuous
Had being + verb III + since/for
Has/have been + verb III + verb III
Will/shall have been + verb IV + since\for





















Examples

Present simple tense:- 
  •  I do my work.
  • You pay the bill.
  • Do you pay the bill.
Present Continuous tense:-

  • I am doing my work.
  • You are paying the bills.
  • Ramu is not selling bangles.

Present perfect tense:-
  •  I have written the letter.
  • He has finished his work.
  • They have played well.
Present perfect continuous tense:-

  • They have been waiting for two hours.
  • It had been raining since morning.
  • Had they been waiting for two hours.

Past simple tense:-

  • I did my work.
  • He played tricks.
  • Ramu sold bangles.

Past continuous tense:-

  • I was making a kite.
  • She was sleeping.
  • They were running.

Past perfect tense:-

  • I had gone Indore.
  • He had seen  the Taj.
  • We had met him.

Past perfect continuous tense:-

  • They had been waiting for two hours.
  • It had been raining since morning.
  • Had it been raining since morning.

Future simple tense.

  • I shall do my work.
  • You will pay the bill.
  • He will pay some tricks.

Future continuous tense:-

  • I shall be reading books.
  • He will be sleeping.
  • They will be running.

Future perfect tense:-

  • I shall have gone to Bombay.
  • You will have done your work.
  • They will done their homework.

Future perfect continuous tense:-

  • They will have been waiting for two hours.
  • It will have been raining since morning.
  • It will not have been raining since morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HINDU NEWSPAPER WORDS {VOCABULARY} from 1 Nov to 15 Nov 2019

How to prepare for government jobs? 2020 II how to crack any competitive exams?

INDIA : BASIC INFORMATION